This page is to provide information regarding Covid-19 vaccines in South Suffolk.
If you're aged 40 or over, or if you turn 40 before 1 July 2021, you can now book your COVID-19 vaccine.
Constituents will be invited by the NHS, either by phone or letter, to book their vaccination at a local vaccination hub once their cohort is reached, and their local centre has supply. I would like to reassure my constituents that all adults will receive a jab, so please be patient and please do not contact your GP practice unnecessarily.
Vaccination hubs in South Suffolk:
- East Bergholt (Constable Country Medical Practice)
- Hadleigh (Hadleigh Health Centre & Mill Pharmacy)
- Sudbury & Great Cornard (Hardwicke House Surgery, Cornard Branch)
- Lavenham (Lavenham Branch of Long Melford Practice)
- Long Melford (The Pharmacy, Long Melford)
These locations will be serving the South Suffolk area generally rather than their own patient lists exclusively. In addition to the above local hubs, constituents will also be able to be vaccinated at regional ‘Mass Vaccination Centres’ at Colchester Football Club, Trinity Park and Gainsborough Sports Centre in Ipswich. Clare and Cavendish residents are likely to be offered appointments in Sudbury and Lavenham. Constituents living on the Shotley Peninsula are likely to be offered vaccinations at the Trinity Park Hub on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Once it's your turn to book, please use the following link - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-booking…
When you book, you will be asked for information including:
- your name and date of birth
- your NHS number – this is a 10 digit number you can find on any letter the NHS has sent you, for example, 485 777 3546
If you do not know your NHS number you can still book.
Please ensure that you book your appointments for both your first and second dose and press the save button to confirm.
National Rollout Update:
So far, more than 34 million people have had a first vaccine dose and over 15 million have had a second.