On this page you will find updates and guidance regarding the ongoing situation with Covid-19. We will update it as regularly as possible.
The most important thing to state is that it is absolutely vital that everyone follows the guidance from the Government. Updates and advice on a range of components can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
I understand that this continues to be a worrying time for many people in this country and I will try to provide information where I can. This has been a vast challenge for the economy, society and, most acutely, our NHS, and I will continue to work with local and national stakeholders to manage our response.
If you have a very specific concern or would like clarification, please do email me and I will be sure to provide you with as much assistance as possible.
The current Government advice for individuals is as below:
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. In England:
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check in with the NHS COVID-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
If you have coronavirus symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Do not leave home for at least 10 days after your test.
Covid Vaccinations: Information for South Suffolk
Please see the following page on my website for information - https://www.jamescartlidge.com/news/covid-vaccinations-info-south-suffo…