On this page you will find updates and guidance regarding the ongoing situation with Covid-19. We will update it as regularly as possible.
Government updates and advice on a range of components can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Covid-19 has been a vast challenge for the economy, society and, most acutely, our NHS, and I will continue to work with local and national stakeholders to manage our response.
If you have a very specific concern or would like clarification, please do email me and I will be sure to provide you with as much assistance as possible.
The current Government advice for individuals is as below:
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- Get tested and self-isolate if required
- If you haven’t already, get vaccinated
If you have coronavirus symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Do not leave home for at least 10 days after your test.
Covid Vaccinations: Information for South Suffolk
Please see the following page on my website for information - https://www.jamescartlidge.com/news/covid-vaccinations-info-south-suffo…